Monday, September 10, 2007

The Past Week ...

The past week has been totally slack for me. Nothing to do in office cause i have no job currently. So i was assigned to 1) pack the compactors and 2) find the lockers for the unknown keys. Haha, impt tasks! Anyway, I was kinda bored looking at the e learning site.

Weekend was packed with activities.

Saturday
Dear and I decided to join the Youths for their activity "The Last Ride 2". There were clues which led to different places and tasks to be completed at each station to earn us points.

Clue 1 led us to Vivocity where we had to step into "The Wading Pool" to find 10 5 cents coins which had me so giddy.

Clue 2 led us to National Library. This task was rather simple. We just had to find the books and get the details the game master wanted.

Clue 3 led us to ROM where we had to finish a apple without using our hands. I had to bite the apple to hold it in place while the rest chew it from my mouth. There was Hershey's Chocolate being poured over. How disgusting.

Clue 4 led us to The Botanic Gardens. However, we didn't have time to complete the tasks which was to find the tree and get details.

There was a last station which was Little India. The task there was to find 5 different candies and eat them. I was so happy we didn't go there. The candies were disgusting [maybe to me], heard they were made from LARD. Gross!

After the game, had dinner with Dear and headed to a mini concert of my friend.

Sunday
Went church earlier this week! Good start.

We headed to the Gaming Convention after lunch. I cannot stand when people snatch for freebies. It was so scary, seriously. Thereafter we went to support my friend who was performing.

That's the summary of last week.

This week going to be training for me till Wed, Thu free i guess, Fri going to do stocktake. Yippy! I like to go out on jobs! I am nuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home