Monday, September 24, 2007

Difference between you and me ...

Shall blog smth before i go to bed. :) Has been some time ...

Had a great weekend with Dear. Seriously, i think i am get more tired over the weekends. Haha. I always wake up really early on Sat despite watching late night movie on Fridays. I made yummy chocolate tarts and chicken rice on Saturday! Last week was Oreo Cheesecake and bee hoon!(See how lucky my dear is, got such a great gf who can bake and cook. ops)

I didn't quite enjoy the evening's wedding dinner cause i felt super out of place. I have never been to weddings at community centers having people going up to the stage to sing Hokkien songs. Seriously, i regretted going. It was quite painful sitting there actually.

Went down to Orchard to meet Whitee, Judo, Tony, Han Yong and his friend for movie - Rouge Assasin. I was kinda sleepy and the show was so so. It was Whitee and Judo's birthday so we bought them each a shirt and a cake.

Went shopping during the weekend. There are so many things i would like to buy. Hehe.

Have been spending good time with Dear, always looking forward to meeting him. Think i and him are quite opposite at times. Good and Evil - Although ppl think i am the good and he is the "evil", i think you guys are mistaken. I can be the "evil" one as well. Mwhahaz. The difference between me and him - clearly, i am an individualist, i can stand on my own, like doing things alone, have my own thinking and views, stand strongly on my views; Dear is a collectivist, he likes to be around others, would sway his views cause of others and think of others. Sometimes i do get piss cause i feel strongly that we should do what we think and feel. Perhaps thats why he is more sociable than me. Some ppl think i am cold and icy. It's just i don't like to smile much and it takes a long time for me to get really comfortable with ppl. Perhaps i lost trust in humans, i feel humans are self centered.

I am tired, sleepy. Going to bed, energy for audit tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home