Friday, December 7, 2007

Work ...

Currently blogging in my office (shhh ...). Its not my fault, i am done with my work and i got nothing else to do. Its 1 1/2hr more to going home. Dear was asking me whether i prefer school or work. Hmmm ... What's good about school is that i have small perks - like class ending early - but in office, its only ending ON TIME or late. Haha.

Just did a stock take in the morning, counted motorcycles and buggy. I really liked the pink scooter, haha, think it costs about $6000. Last week i counted walls, staircases, sand etc. Interesting? For a while ...

Auditing has been ok, except sometimes i really do wish i had chosen smth else when i was schooling. Sometimes i regret my choices (more of letting others affect my choices) whether it has been good or bad. I don't know if i would be happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home